ECO River Camp
Camping near Bled - Listening to the flowing river, waking up to birds singing and falling asleep underneath the starry night sky. A glimpse of what you can experience in the tranquility of the alpine forest on the banks of the amazing river Sava.
This outdoor paradise, within 10 minutes of drive from camping Bled is welcoming happy campers from all over the world. They usually come with their tents or their campervans / caravans, but for those, who do not own a full camping equipment and who like nature with all the benefits of an outdoor staying, but wish to go for just a little bit more comfort, the place is offering their own glamping units. A small “village” of two wooden huts and a few large bell tents on the wooden patio is offering the luxury of a hotel stay in a tent or a handmade wooden cabin. The contradiction of these two concepts is the key factor that intrigues the guests and makes them wonder what more is there to see and experience at this place in the embrace of the Julian Alps.
Eco River Camp is very close to famous places in the Gorenjska region like Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, Kranjska Gora and Radovljica and is 100% self-sustainable. Which means that the entire place is powered by the energy of the sun, provided with large solar panels and the same concept is used to warm the water in the showers. The water for the basic facilities such as showers and toilets is provided by a natural spring in the nearby.
The outdoor kitchen with its natural spring is another exceptional advantage of the camp. Guests can enjoy preparation of meals in the woods and can drink their morning coffee in the shadow of the old trees on the river shore. Nothing beats morning breakfast by the river or dinner by the campfire.
At the end of a fun day enjoying bike trips, kayaking on the river, or hiking in the Alps, join the rest of the campsites’ family and gather around bonfire to find out some nice tips for tomorrow's’ trip or listen to some amazing life story of a new friend. All that while sipping a cold Slovenian beer from the vintage retro caravan which was renovated into a bar. So picturesque and pristine, this raw and eco campsite is definitely a must for nature lovers and other hedonists who appreciate the blessings mother nature gave to us.
Eco river camp is offering facilities such as:
• A wooden construction of solar powered showers and lavatories that include ecological and natural soaps for general usage.
• A wooden construction of high standard regular toilets with lavatory.
• A vintage caravan transformed into a bar serving morning coffee on the river banks or offering an evening refreshment by the bonfire and also serving daily fresh bread delivery.
• A shared kitchen with stoves and barbeques providing all necessary equipment (pots, dishes, cutlery, plates, pans, etc..) and a sink.
• A natural spring of drinking water.
• Entertainment such as: a volleyball court, boardgames, mini library, badminton and other outdoor sports equipment (balls, frisbees, racquets...).
• Organized activities such as: climbing, rafting, zipline-ing, kayaking, fishing, bike rental, horse-back riding, etc..
• Direct access to the river beach and general usage of the hammocks in the shade by the river.
- Bicycle rental service
- Supporting the local economy
- Promoting "eco" activities
- No single dose
- Motion sensors lights
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- High efficiency boiler > 90%
- Regional Food
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Credit card
- Horse riding
- Umbrella and sunbed at the beach
- Covid-19 Safety measures
- Adventure & Sleeping bag
- Natural Park
5 months ago
Wonderful place to be amidst nature! The campsite is super pleasant, the washrooms are super clean, the facilities are quite comfortable and the staff is lovely and helpful.
It has been noticed: Organic or Local Food, Green building, 100% renewable energy, Energy saving lights, Solar thermal panels for hot water, Ecological cleaning products.