Ecobnb: the biggest community of Sustainable Tourism
Ecobnb is the meeting point between responsible travelers and eco-friendly accommodations, that are investing in a better future.
The ViaggiVerdi – Ecobnb blog was born in 2012, in order to tell travel stories that respect environment, places and local communities.
At the beginning of 2013, halfway between California and Italy, the ItalyGreenTravel Blog is born. In 2015 it becomes Ecobnb to collect all the sustainable tourism experiences in Europe and in the world.
We address travelers interested in sustainable tourism. We talk about experiences in contact with nature, routes to rediscover lesser-known corners of countries, slow journeys, on foot, by bicycle or on horseback, holidays to rediscover the traditions (including culinary) and the authentic life of the places we visit.
Ecobnb Blog: Media Kit
What is the mission of the Ecobnb Blog?
– Tell about green travel experiences, especially for lesser-known destinations
– Describe slow itineraries, on foot or by bicycle, by train or on horseback, or by any means that has a low environmental impact
– Share green tips to be implemented immediately to reduce the environmental impact of our travels and our holidays, to make our life greener and our way of thinking closer to nature
– To contribute to enhancing the small communities, tour operators and accommodation facilities that are investing in a better future.
Media Kit: numbers of Ecobnb at March 2019:
- PageViews: 350.000+ per month (+ 4,3 Million PageViews pro year)
- Users: 80.000+ per month (+ 1 Million User pro year)
- Average Session Duration: 1,43 min
- % New Sessions: 80%
- Audience: 64% Italy, 13% USA, 4% UK, 5% Spain, 4% Germany, 1% France
- Acquisition: 84% organic, 11% direct, 2% referral, 2% social, 1% email
- Twitter 5.000+ follower
- Facebook fan page 25.000+
- Google+ 55.000+ views and 100+ followers
- Pinterest 17.300+ unique users pro month
- Instagram 1.200 + followers
As Seen on …
L’Espresso, «Ecoturismo e Internet»
LaStampa.it, «ViaggiVerdi, un modo virtuoso di fare turismo»
Piu Turismo, «Nuovi modi di viaggiare. Concetto di vacanza democratica, intelligiente ed ecosostenibile»
Plein Air, «Emilia Romagna fa rima con rispettare.»