Eco Horqueta is the hidden jewel of the most prestigious town in Panama, Boquete. We focus on a fully in depth eco experience, where you can disconnect and enjoy the beauty of our nature, the cloud forest, and the wonderous views of Volcan Baru.
We are Eco-Horqueta, a hidden jewel to DISCONNECT AND RECONNECT with nature.
Located 20 mins away from noise and light pollution of Boquete , Eco Horqueta is a stress-liberating, inspirational, and rejuvenating bungalow ecolodge focused on the beauty of nature. We are located in the mountains of Horqueta, in front of the famous cloud forest and the magnificent Volcan Barú. Sorrounded just by nature, coffee, and sustainable agriculture, our visitors will experience in depth relaxation and digital disconnection. We are a 4 hectare farm, filled with organic coffee plants and permaculture agriculture, with no pesticides or chemicals. You will enjoy our two hiking trails that goes around the area where ours dogs will be your perfect guides. You can see many varieties of plants, bird and small animals. We are pet friendly, so if you love furry animals (cats and dogs) this is the place for you!
- Lodging at bungalow for two people.
-Entrance to our hiking trails
- Panamanian Continental Breakfast
-We have three Bungalows. (With twin or king beds)
Each bungalow has it own, private bathroom with hot shower, towels and toiletries. And an amazing private terrace where you can sit and enjoy the magnificent view of Barú Volcano and at night, the sparkling stars. They have no electricity, we use mobile rechargable lightbulbs for your use, where you control your own electricity at night. During the day we use only natural light.
The main Cabin consists of:
-Our reception, where you can relax in our comfy couch, ready a book, mingle or play board games with your loved one of travel companion or with us! We have natural light during the day, at night we have electricity just for a few hours upon request of the guest, but we do enjoy a nice candle light evening.
- Our kitchen where you can cook, its fully equipped with a natural gas powered fridge.
-Holistic Spa: Our certified therapist offers daily yoga classes, meditation sessions, Egyptian and Usui-Tibetan Reiki, and Detox retreats. (ask for prices)
- Our little on "Casita de Cafe" where we showcase our experience in traditional coffee practices, like our ancestors did, and the impact of coffee in our country. (ask for prices)
Its definitely once in a lifetime experience where you enjoy our personalized company as we treat you as family, teach you about Panama!
- Supporting the local economy
- Promoting "eco" activities
- No single dose
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- Towel change on request
- Natural conditioning or class A air conditioning
- Water-saving toilets
- Regional Food
- Environmental-friendly fornitures
- Fair trade products
- Biodiversity of green areas
- Guest Satisfaction
- Digital Detox
- Recycling or Second Hand Furniture
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Private bathroom
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Pets allowed
- Reading room
- Covid-19 Safety measures
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this eco-friendly accommodation the first review!