Igloo Village Blacksheep Chamrousse
- Tourist village
An unforgettable night at 2200m in a real igloo!
In Chamrousse, in the skiing paradise of the French Alps made of 100 kilometers of trails and slopes, there's a beautiful tourist village made of ice and snow. Live the unforgettable experience of dining and sleeping in a real igloo and enjoy the breathtaking views of the ski area and the nearby town of Grenoble and of the mountain glaciers.
Enjoy a romantic night walk by the snowshoes with the hosts!
- Promoting "eco" activities
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- Environmental-friendly fornitures
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Credit card
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this eco-friendly accommodation the first review!