An hotel surrounded by 2 acres of garden overlooking the sea, in the far south of the Giens Peninsula, with panoramic views of the Hyeres Islands, Port-Cros, France
An old family hotel that have started the renovation in ecosustainable way, with a wonderful view of the sea and Hyeres village, in the Port Cros Natural Park (South of France), surrounded by two hectares of Mediterranean vegetation, with a lot of services (pool, beaches, restaurants, etc).
The hotel offers different rooms, all furnished in Mediterranean style, with typical atmosphere of Provence. Some rooms have a large balcony overlooking the rich vegetation of orange and lemon trees, and the sea. Other rooms have a jacuzzi.
Available for guests: 4 restaurants, a private park of 2 acres, a pool of sea water carved into the rock, a private beach, tennis courts, playgrounds, bowling and beach volleyball.
In addition to the rooms you can choose the apartments located in the heart of the pine forest overlooking the sea. You will be lulled by the chirping of cicadas and the sound of the sea.
The hotel Le Provençal is ideal for a sea holiday in Hyeres, including diving, windsurfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, boat tours, bike rentals, etc..
Not to be missed in the surrounding area:
- The marshes of the peninsula and the rich fauna (pink flamingos, herons, etc.)
- The islands of Hyères (Porquerolles, Port Cros and Le Levant)
- The World of board sports in Almanarre
- The old town of Hyeres, with its medieval monuments
- The Villa Noailles: mecca of architecture, fashion and design
- The inland Var: Bormes-les-Mimosas, the Massif des Maures, the wine route
- The coast: Le Lavandou, Saint-Tropez, Saint-Raphael
- The visit of the Gorges du Verdon
- Abbey Thoronet
- The Royal Abbey of Saint-Maximin
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Private bathroom
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Credit card
- TV in room
- Covid-19 Safety measures
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this eco-friendly accommodation the first review!