Kakslauttanen Artic Resort
Welcome to Lapland's most enchanting holiday resort: glass igloo, cozy log cabins, snow igloos, traditional houses and different suites await you
In the middle of the wilderness, you'll find a magical world. Take in the enchanting beauty of the northern lights and the wonderful Lappish nature from the comfort of stunning accommodations.
You can choose:
- the magical glass igloos, perfect for admiring the northern lights. The two-person igloos include a toilet and the showers are available in separate buildings. The four-person igloos include there own toilet and shower.
- kelo-glass igloos, that combine the comfort of our nosy log cabin withe sensational views of the glass igloos. They feature 2 bedrooms, fireplace, kitchenette and a private sauna
- Log cabins with a fireplace and a sauna
- Snow igloos
- Queen suites, with a bath tub, a sauna, and an outdoor Jacuzzi
- Wedding chamber
- Traditional house
While you're in Finland, going to the sauna is an essential part of your holiday. By the river, we have 3 different-sized smoke saunas, the largest one is the largest smoke sauna in the world.
Out two restaurants offer delicious local Lappish cuisine.
During the winter you can experience husky safari, reindeer safari, snowmobile saferi, horse-riding, aurora hunting, ice-fishing, skiing and much more.
In summer, the rolling fells of Lapland are made for horse rinding, You can cruise on Lemmenjoki, discovering the wonderful National Park. You can enjoy the midnight sun and much more.
- Bicycle rental service
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- Natural conditioning or class A air conditioning
- Water-saving toilets
- Regional Food
- Environmental-friendly fornitures
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Private bathroom
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Pets allowed
- Credit card
- Ski storage
- Gluten free meals
- Vegetarians meals
- Artisanal products for sale
- Vegan Meals
- Adventure & Sleeping bag
- Ski Holidays
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this eco-friendly accommodation the first review!