Saturday 31st May | Sunday 1st June | Monday 2nd June
3 days on the Alta Via dei Parchi a scenic route along the Apennine ridge, through amazing natural parks in Emilia Romagna Region.
We will walk slowly, even with the help of Nordic walking sticks. We will meet the nature in its pure state, but also charming stone villages. We will collect wild herbs and we will relish the authentic flavors of the mountain through old recipes. We will know some amazing local stories and will meet small mountain communities that with their model of community tourism, have been able to counter the depopulation of the Apennines becoming an example studied all over the world.
SATURDAY 31st MAY:
• h. 8.00 a.m. | from Parma city to Pratospilla (Monchio delle Corti) by bus
• h. 10.00 a.m. | meeting in Pratospilla
• h. 10.15 a.m. | guided hike along a portion of the Alta Via dei Parchi, in Val Cedra, guided by Monica Valenti (GAE) and with the nordic walking instructor Francesco Bonini (Nordic Walking Italy)
• h. 1.00 p.m. | pic-nic, tasting the local and organic products, by La Giustrela.
• h. 4.00 p.m. | Stretching, to relax and regain energy, curated by Francesco Bonini, nordic walking Italy
• h. 4.30 p.m. | Walk through the ancient villages of Casarola and Riana, listening to the stories of the place, and collecting herbs to prepare a local herbal tea.
• h. 6.00 p.m. | Riana, projection of the the documentary film “The Alta via dei Parchi. Journey on foot in Emilia-Romagna”, (film by Serena Tommasini, with Enrico Brizzi).
• h. 8.00 p.m. | Special dinner, rediscovering tastes of the italian mountain and talking about traditional recipes.
• h. 11.00 p.m. | overnight stay in ecofriendly accommodation (Hostel in Riana, in Casarola, B&B La casa dei Lupini in Valditacca)
SUNDAY 1st JUNE:
• h. 9.30 a.m. | Arrival in Succiso, meeting at the Cooperative Valley of the Knights
• h. 10.30 a.m. |hike to visit the beautiful Lake Mesca
• h. 1.30 p.m. | lunch with grilled meat in Rio Pascolo
• h. 3.00 p.m. | trek back to Succiso
• h. 6.00 p.m. | visit to the farm and relax in the Wellness Center
• h. 8.00 p.m.| Dinner at Rifugio Pratizzano
• h. 11.00 p.m. | Accommodation in Succiso
MONDAY 2nd JUNE:
• h. 9.00 a.m. | Breakfast and transfer to Pratizzano
• h. 10.00 a.m. | Trekking from Pratizzano to Cerreto Alpi
• h. 1.00 p.m. | Lunch at Rifugio dei Briganti and meeting with the local Cooperative Briganti di Cerreto.
• h. 5.00 p.m. | Return by bus to Parma city center
Cost of participation (3 days and 2 nights):
159 € registering before May 1st,
10 places available
Includes: 2 nights (the night of Saturday, May 31st, and Sunday, June 1st), bus transfers, breakfast, pic-nic (May 31st), lunch in Rio Pasture (June 1st ), dinner in Riana (May 31st), dinner in Pratizzano, Wellness Center in Succiso, lunch in Cerreto Alpi (June 2nd), guided hike for three days, Nordic walking sticks and Nordic walking instructor for the day of 31st May, preparatory lesson Nordic walking for beginners Friday evening May 30th in Parma (for those who have never used the nordic walking sticks), film and partecipation to all activities provided in the 3 days.
Book with Paypal
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 327 2262120 – 339 7018300
Event organized by:
With the support of: