The journalist Anita auf Reisen published a few days ago an article on Erlebnis, a website of tourism and travels, dedicated to Ecobnb and our offers and ideas for the Italian Year of Walk. The piece of Erlebnis is titled “Hiking in Italy: ideas for holidays in nature” and readers can find the best routes on foot, by bike or train to try in Italy, from the Majella National Park to Etna,from the Valle delle Ferriere to the Via Francigena in Tuscany. For each route it is also indicated the price of the top eco-friendly accommodations close to the itinerary’s end point.
share your green adventure
Alps better world bicycle bike car free holidays climate change Croatia Dolomites eco hotels ecology ecotourism Europe food go green green tips green travel health Italy Liguria local food mountain mountains natural parks nature organic farm organic food Piedmont reduce the carbon footprint respect for the environment responsible tourism responsible travel Sardinia sea Sicily Slovenia slow travel Spain sustainability sustainable tourism tips travel Trekking Trentino Tuscany walking
- Agrigento: Ancient Treasures and Enchanting Landscapes
- How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint in Daily Life Activities
- Green School Initiatives: Cultivating Eco-Consciousness among Students
- Gubbio and Surroundings: a Journey into the Green Heart of Umbria
- 21 Fun Things To Do In Arizona For Couples: A Sustainable Travel