Villa Louise Umbria
The Best Kept Secret in Umbria – ideal for the discerning traveler: Villa Louise offers comfortable accommodation amid the peace and tranquility of unspoiled countryside guaranteeing privacy, yet close enough to all amenities one could wish for.
The villa offers an array of excitements and recreation. Allowing for one to relax at home, whilst also being in close proximity to the best historical towns and attractions Umbria has to offer. Relax by the pool, or have a sundowner in the gazebo and finally go to bed on comfortable beds in airconditioned bedrooms.
• 1 acre of land with 80 olive trees
• "Pick your own" Organic vegetable garden
• Swimming Pool & BBQ
• Private gate & road leading to the house
• A small lake surrounded by 40 walnut trees
• Fruit trees: Fig, Apples, Peaches, Prunes, Persimmons, Pears, Blueberries, • Blackberries, Strawberries, white and Fragolino grape
• Gazeebo, equipped with mosquito net, curtains, and sofa bed.
• Outdoor shower
• 7+ parking space
• Restaurant grade kitchen appliances
• Ariston Induction hob
• Bialetti coffee machine
• Heating system
• Washing machine
• Iron & Ironing board
• Chesterfield, genuine leather couches
• 48 Inch Sky (satellite) HDTV with 800+ channels and downloadable movies, all available in a variety of languages.
• Antique European dining area & cabinetry
• Study area
x3 Bedrooms: (2 King and 1 queen-size bed)
• Fireplace in the master bedroom
• The villa can sleep, 7 people
• The queen size bed can be convertible into two single beds
• An available futon and baby cot are available on request
• A sofa bed can sleep two in the gazebo during the warmer months
• 3 Bathrooms with 3 showers (non-inclusive of the outdoor shower)
• Shampoo + Soap + Pool & bathroom towels inclusive
• Fitted central heating
• Free unlimited Wifi
• Air conditioning
• Villa is securely constructed according to anti-seismic laws.
Attractions and Towns:
Spoleto 16km, Montefalco 16km, Foligno 24km, Spello 32km, Cascate delle Marmore 42km, Todi 42km, Assisi 43km, Norcia 51km, Cascia, 56km Perugia 63km, Gubbio 85km, Orvieto 85km.
These towns hold traditional medieval festivals all year round. These events are truly remarkable and unique to Umbria, such as the world's biggest Christmas tree, la Quintana, and the Perugia jazz festival.
Further unique attractions:
The surrounding area has numerous locations in which to take part in the below activities, for convenience the closest distance is listed.
• White water rafting - 42km
• Sky diving/Paragliding/Bungee - 43km
• Horse riding - 9.2km
• Walking/Cycling/Motorbike tours - <20km
• Spectacular flowering poppies, cornflower and other flowers of Castelluccio - 102km
• Adventure parks 40km
• Fishing/Fly fishing - 20km
The area is scattered with countless historical sites, some of the most commonly known are the:
• Church of Saint Augustine
• The Pilgrimage of Saint Francis of Assisi
Nearest Village shops 1.5 km
Nearest airport - Perugia 63km
Rome FCO airport is 167km (highway for 90% of the journey) or 9€ by train.
Guests have access to every aspect of the property, save the storerooms.
World-class vineyards and wine farms with wine tasting at nearby wine farms, exceptional restaurants, and Olive Oil tasting during the harvest.
The historical & medieval towns of Assisi, Spoleto, Trevi, Spello, Montefalco, and many others are mostly within 30min drive max. Each one an experience unto its own.
We are situated on the Assisi Spoleto Cycle trail.
Make your travel greener by booking with Ecobnb.
No prepayment needed
Subsequently, the accommodation could request a deposit.
- Bicycle rental service
- Motion sensors lights
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- Towel change on request
- Natural conditioning or class A air conditioning
- High efficiency boiler > 90%
- Regional Food
- Recycling or Second Hand Furniture
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Private bathroom
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Child & Family Friendly
- Vegetarians meals
- Reading room
- Artisanal products for sale
- Air conditioning
- Own entrance
- Covid-19 Safety measures
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this eco-friendly accommodation the first review!