Athens First Zero Waste Apartment
- Bed & Breakfast
Stay at Athens FIRST ZERO WASTE APARTMENT for short term rent. WHY are we creating veg zero waste homes ? Simply, because we love nature ❤️ Slow down & enter a quiet oasis after a long day in Athens urban jungle.
Enjoy a calm and clean atmosphere while experiencing a zero waste lifestyle.
Our apartment is furnished with natural materials:
* wooden flooring
* marble kitchen
* solid wood furniture
* woolen carpets
* cotton sheets
Our kitchen is equipped with vegan & local bulk food:
* Aegean sea salt
* olive oil from Kalamata
* bulgur, lentils, rice
* tea, herbs & spices
* and whatever we find on the market
We offer sustainable activities in and around Athens:
* yoga & meditation
* bike tours
* olive grove visit
* cherry picking
* pistachio harvest
Stay at an authentic & central neighborhood:
Our Zero Waste Apartment is located in Exarchia, a neighborhood in downtown Athens, Greece. Exarchia is a creative and lively art hub renowned for being the historical core of intellectual activism. You can find a lot of restaurants & bars mainly located on Stournari street, also called the Greek Silicon Valley.
* Varvakios Market: discover delicious greek fruits & vegetables & shop oriental spices
* Archaeological Museum: It contains the richest collection of artifacts from Greek antiquity & is considered as one of the best museums worldwide.
* National Technical University: is among the oldest higher education institutions of Greece and the most prestigious among engineering schools.
Some things are a bit different here:
* enjoy a wifi free zone & discover co-working spaces in the neighborhood
* help filling our empty bookshelf
* try something new & use our DIY zero waste recipes
Metro Station Omonia:
1 green line / 2 red line 650 m/ 9 min
Metro Station Viktoria:
1 green line 500 m/ 7 min
Bus Station Polytechneio
Bus 2,4,11,608 350 m/ 5 min
Airport - Aristotelous 27
1 hr 15 min
Bus X93/ B11 https://goo.gl/maps/ZUro4chzjaHqwgT77
Bus X95/732 https://goo.gl/maps/yAQUemSytQ8qUa7t9
☀️ We are creating zero waste households and putting sustainability into practice in order to prove their feasibility. We are embracing the environmental movement that seeks to reduce the amount of garbage on the planet by changing people’s personal consumption habits. Visit our website www.girlsinvestgreece.io for more info.
- Bicycle rental service
- Supporting the local economy
- Promoting "eco" activities
- 100% renewable energy
- Organic or Local Food
- Car-free accessibility
- Ecological cleaning products
- More than 80% waste recycling
- Energy saving lights
- Green building
- Solar thermal panels for hot water
- Water flow reducers
- Recovery & reuse of rainwater
- No disposable packaging
- Towel change on request
- Natural conditioning or class A air conditioning
- Regional Food
- Electric Vehicles Charging
- Private bathroom
- Breakfast included
- Organic garden
- Ecotourism itineraries
- Wellness center
- Small pets allowed
- Pets allowed
- Credit card
- Educational farm
- Vegetarians meals
- Vegan Meals
2 months ago
Very cosy, clean and beautiful apartment, located in a nice area where everything is within walking distance (to Akropolis 20 min).
Stefanie is also a very friendly house owner, who is always available for questions and responses quickly.
I enjoyed my stay a lot.
It has been noticed: Organic or Local Food, Ecological cleaning products, More than 80% waste recycling, Car-free accessibility.